Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On Gluttony and the Joy of Getting Fat

One of the most erotic experiences I've discovered, as a gainer, is getting STUFFED. In my thin and toned life (yes, there really was one) I was typically a very skimpy eater. I ate light. I grazed. I stayed thin. Then a funny thing started happening - I started to gain weight. It happened slowly, almost without my noticing. Then one day, having newly discovered the online gaining community, I realized that my belly wasn't really all that flat anymore. And I liked it. I really, really liked it. And that made me hungry. For the first time in as long as I could remember, I really wanted to EAT.

I'm sure all of you gainers out there can relate to this experience, and all you encouragers can relate indirectly (as a gainer and encourager myself I understand the desire to FEED too!). There is something undeniably sensual about eating in general, I think. Even people who've never heard of G/E and wouldn't be interested if they had still find some form of eating erotic. What can I say? Food is hot. It's visceral, it's primal, and it's sensual. In fact it's sensual in the literal sense - it fascinates almost every sense. It can be beautiful to look at. Certainly it should taste and smell good. And, less obviously, it can FEEL good. As a chef, I could talk for hours all about texture, but as a gainer I want to talk about how it feels to eat and to get full, and what an incredible turn on it is.

It begins with a trip to the store. Well, really it begins even before that. As I mentioned before, I get horny a lot. I know, it's a curse. So my gluttony usually begins with a feeling of mild arousal. I think to myself, I could take care of this quickly, or I could have some fun. Whenever time and funds allow, I'm sure you can guess my decision. Then comes a trip to the store. I find that even the trip itself is erotic to me. I invariably get hard as I walk through the aisles selecting fattening foods to take home and devour. My arousal increases with each addition to my basket, as I pile it full of donuts, cookies, heavy cream, peanut butter, ice cream, and anything else that will expand my girth.



By the time I get home I'm like a beast. I throw on a pair of tight briefs and a tight t-shirt and go to town. I'm amazed sometimes by how much I can eat when I'm turned on - I seem to have no limits! As my belly fills up and expands the feeling of tightness and fullness sends waves of pleasure through my whole body, increasing my arousal exponentially. The combination of this sensation of fullness and the experience of real growth is, thus far, the hottest experience I've ever had. This, I believe, is the key difference between a chub and a gainer. While a chub may enjoy the experience of being fat, as a gainer the very cornerstone of my sexuality is the experience of getting fat, of growing, expanding, and swelling my gut. In this regard eating is more than an analog for sexual pleasure, the two actually merge so that satisfaction of one desire (hunger, desire to grow) in fact directly satisfies the other (sexual desire).

When I take a moment to consider these things, I realize that most, if not all of my erotic fantasies involve eating and, specifically, gluttony, or eating to excess in some way or another. I suppose that's the definition of what a gainer is, really. What I find even more interesting, however, is the many forms it comes in. For example, to name just a few of my personal favorites, there is competitive eating, where two guys go head to head in order to 'out eat' each other; or force feeding, where one guy is (generally restrained and) made to consume outrageous quantities of food; or sexual feeding, where food and feeding are integrated into more "conventional" sexual acts (I go nuts at the prospect of a feed-n-fuck).



Thus far I have been focusing on what I think of as introductory topics as I develop the character for this blog and sort of "get my feet wet" with blogging, as it were. In upcoming posts I plan to go a lot more in depth on these and other topics. Any and all feedback are greatly appreciated! Thanks to those who have already commented and sent messages - sorry if I have not had time to respond to all. Please feel free to let me know what you'd like to see here! I'd say it's time to really dig my teeth in. Pun most certainly intended!

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is well done. I especially relate to today's post as I am a gainer and share the same philosophy as you.

    Can't 'weight' for your next blog. Keep up the good work, fatty :)

    Your friend,

    Stockyandsingle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Linked to your blog after recommendation from another gainer and got to say "Congrats". One of the best evocations of the gainer experience I've ever read. Do keep it going. Can relate totally to what you say, especially the bit about moving so people accept you as you are. Always been fairly trim. But things have changed. Discovered the thrill of gaining. So I'm committed now to getting really big so got a big decision to make - shall I move so I can fulfill my dream. Really turned on by being force fed by a master or dominant guy beyond by usual capacity taking me up to 350lbs and beyond. Got somebody in Germany who wants me as his 24/7 feedee and very tempted, so going for a trial period in April. Hope it works out. Meantime, stuffing myself more and more.

    Regards, James.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. I'm gonna go stuff myself right now. --HXTP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great writing, both fiction and biographical.
    Question I think would be interesting to hear the answer to:
    You can choose one:
    1. Conventional sex: no food, though you at least would bring fat/belly play to the event;
    2. Food sex: hands may stray, but the major focus is feeding/being fed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow man - this is a great blog you've got going. So down-to-earth about the visceral pleasure of gaining and eating and just *being* fat and enjoying it all. Hope you keep it up - I can tell that I'll be checking back often and probably gorging afterwards many times. :)

    ReplyDelete